Monday, November 8, 2010

Write a letter to my old friend. It's taken from Mrs. Lina task

Padang, October 19, 2010
Dear Ayu,
How have you been? We last saw each other at our Senior High School graduation, right? What have you done since then? I miss you so much.
I started college since our graduation; I have five classes in this semester and really like my classes so far. The lesson has many difficulties, so that I must study hard to be the best.
I’ve ever follow agenda in FKPWI,  a religious organization in my college, but I’m not being a member yet.
My classmates are so nice and friendly; we always share information to improve our English.
How about you? I want hear your activities? I hope we can meet soon, bye…

                                                                                       Love,

                                                                                       Rani Pratiwi

2 comments:

  1. that is so interesting ran,,
    you must do the best in your life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always the best according to me
    and our familly
    keep moving forward

    ReplyDelete