Monday, November 8, 2010

Task soul resonate with Mrs. Lina


GOD AND BARBER
I think God is always close with us. If we forget God, God will leave us. We must believe what we do in this world is always under God control.
About My Self
I think my life is very bad. In my IC class I just have a few participant. I mean I seldom raise my hand when my  lecturer  gives  instruction to do practice in front of the class.
I hope in the next time, I can present something good for my class. I want to do my best to be active in IC class.
What Will You Do In Your Life
Human is a weak creature who have bad side in their life and so do i. I always feel pesimistic in my life but I think I can change it, if I work hard and really  want to change, I can improve my life, because I believe that  I’m not only have bad side, but I have good side too. I’ll try to improve my good side and optimistic in what I have done.

2 comments:

  1. waw,, that good idea....
    we can get something which important in our life because we heard resonansi jiwa.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thing you can be the best
    yo must believe that
    and alwasy optimistic
    OK

    ReplyDelete