Monday, November 8, 2010

What i am doing to do in the future, it's taken from Mrs. Lina task

When I was child, I wanted to make my parents proud of me. I made them proud of me by studying, I have been studying time by time and here I am, in the college.
After finish S1, I want to continue to S2. I want to be a lecturer in State University of  Padang. I plan to get much money, so I can take my parents to Mecca.
I’d like to travel around the world. I want to see what Allah SWT has created, because the world is beautiful with many different people and many cultures. Firstly I want to visit Japan, because Japan is a country where many comic books come from, Japan has great culture and great people. I want to learn Japanese language and Japan culture.
After I travel around the world, I want to come back to my country. I want to repair my country to be better than before.  I’m going to build a school. I want to improve my country by improving the generation. I believe my country can be a great country by people inside it. I’d like to share our cultures to the world. So, I can proof that I am useful in society.

1 comment:

  1. i have thinking same whit you my sister
    i wont too dispatch my parent to mecca

    ReplyDelete