Monday, November 8, 2010

Reply letter from old friend. It's taken from Mrs. Lina task


Dear Rani,
I am pretty well. I was so glad to receive your letter. Yeah, I also do miss you.
After High School graduation, I started college and a have been studying for about a month. I am studying English. I like my classes so far. My friends are friendly and nice.
By the way, I want to join PPIPM in my college; it is like a writing club. You know, by joining some competition, we can increase our experience and may be we can go abroad. Besides, we also can get some money. I really want to make my parents proud of me. I’m sure you do, too.
Well, may be that’s all for now. Actually, I want to share many things to you. So, I hope we can meet soon.

                                                                                                            Love,


                                                                                                            Ayu

1 comment:

  1. nice
    i think you very,very goog about ingglish in our my familly
    so i hope you can make something different situation in our familly
    OK

    and i many have and hooped to you but
    battling for be winner
    because we are advocate you

    ReplyDelete